The second member of our new eco-friendly product range is the 20L DIN61 EURO rHDPE canister. The rHDPE canister is made of 100%* recycled plastic from pre-selected municipal waste (PCR-Post Consumer Recycled). With the introduction of Green Line products, we provide our Partners the opportunity to significantly reduce their ecological footprint and offer environmentally friendly packaging to their Customers.
* Except masterbatch
The 20L DIN61 EURO rHDPE canister is made from at least 98% recycled plastic (PCR-Post Consumer Recycled) from pre-selected municipal waste. The remaining 2% is the masterbatch, which determines the color of the product. Our products that are made from recycled rHDPE are only available in gray as shown on the photos or darker colors.
The raw material of Green Line products promotes the circular economy.
The closure that is compatible with this canister is the DIN61 cap, which is available in different colors and also has a guarantee ring and a foam insert.
Our canisters are popular for storing and transporting cleaning liquids and detergents, household chemicals and oil based liquids. Recycled rHDPE canisters are not suitable for filling materials which need ADR and are not compatible with aggressive chemicals and food products. The flat sides and label fields of the canisters ensure the easy labeling.
The advantage of the 20L DIN61 EURO rHDPE plastic canister is that it can be easily and completely recycled when collected selectively.
If you send us a request, one of our colleagues will shortly contact you.